Some Recent Work

Having just set up this blog I thought I would post some pictures of some of my recent work, just as a sort of test!
I just loved this picture of Gill and Mark which Terry took at their wedding last August, and so stamped a paper frame - basically to hide all the people who were also in the photograph! The swirl and flower are also stamped and embossed.
I am also leading the next Shetland Scrapbookers crop and doing a simple layout as we have a number of new members and it is good to go back to basics every now and again. I did this layout some time ago, based on a Cathy Zielske design. I must learn how to take a photograph of my scrapbook pages so that they don't look squint!

I have also added a few more of my favourite layouts and little books. The layout of Terry "Follow Your Bliss" was featured in Scrapbook Inspirations Magazine in September 2008.

Comments