More Punching!

I have now completed the last week of the "Get Creative with Punches" course.  It has been quite interesting as I don't really own that many punches! 

This was a cross between a scrapbook layout and collage piece.  The muslin adds a lovely layer and "mutes" the background paper.  I just love this photo of myself and nana crawley - and the bit of rhubarb!  I've framed this and have it hanging in Mum's room.

The following week was a scrapbook layout utilising a circle punch. My punch was quite small, so I scaled down the page and then mounted it on a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.

And finally another card and a couple of ATCs.  I really love the lace edging on the cream card (I had certainly not thought about using my punch both sides!) and it was good to use a pre-made flower. 


Cutting out figures and layering them onto book paper is very effective and I shall certainly be doing this again

This has been such a good course.  I have learnt alot and it has been great getting the sewing machine out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such beautiful pieces Jennie! I love your style! x
Catherine said…
All the projects you completed in the class are beautiful - thanks for taking it!!