Thursday, 9 December 2010

Tims Tags Day 9

Well I thought this one "might" be quite quick (lol!), but no ........ 

I was a happy bunny today in that I had the rosette die, but I've no music stamp or music paper, so mine is based around "text".  Letters were cut on the cricut, the smallest I could go. I particularly like the technique of distressing the paper first and then covering with glossy accents.  The letters really look quite different.  I didn't have any tinsel for the rosette so switched the positioning of the tulle, but then I didn't have anything for the bottom r/h corner!  So I inked up a grungepaper rose I made a while ago.  

I really like this one, but I do feel my tag looks a bit "empty".  I love the colours and will certainly put wild honey and brushed corduroy together again.

Only three more tags to go ............

4 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Its lovely :D
I love the fact its not cluttered - embrace the space :D
Julie xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous, I love the variations you made, the tulle behind the rosette looks gorgeous and your grungepaper rose finishes the other corner perfectly, I like this colour combination too - although I would never have tried it without Tims encouragement lol, thanks for sharing another beautiful little work of art xxx

craftytrog said...

Absolutely beautiful Jennie! Love your rose! xx

Jennie said...

Fab take on Tim's tag :))