Tims Tags Day 9

Well I thought this one "might" be quite quick (lol!), but no ........ 

I was a happy bunny today in that I had the rosette die, but I've no music stamp or music paper, so mine is based around "text".  Letters were cut on the cricut, the smallest I could go. I particularly like the technique of distressing the paper first and then covering with glossy accents.  The letters really look quite different.  I didn't have any tinsel for the rosette so switched the positioning of the tulle, but then I didn't have anything for the bottom r/h corner!  So I inked up a grungepaper rose I made a while ago.  

I really like this one, but I do feel my tag looks a bit "empty".  I love the colours and will certainly put wild honey and brushed corduroy together again.

Only three more tags to go ............

Comments

ScrappyDandyDoo said…
Its lovely :D
I love the fact its not cluttered - embrace the space :D
Julie xx
The Dolphin Inn said…
This is gorgeous, I love the variations you made, the tulle behind the rosette looks gorgeous and your grungepaper rose finishes the other corner perfectly, I like this colour combination too - although I would never have tried it without Tims encouragement lol, thanks for sharing another beautiful little work of art xxx
Anonymous said…
Absolutely beautiful Jennie! Love your rose! xx