Shetland Scrapbookers : Stamping for Scrapbooking


The theme of today's crop was Stamping for Scrapbooking and although we had a layout to work to, mine follows this very loosely.  Only eight of us this morning, but we all had a good time, although most of mine was stuck down when I got home.  It is always interesting working with a limited amount of cardstock and stamps at a crop - your mind tends to go down the route of "I've got some far better bits and pieces at home" !

I am trying to complete layouts of little grandson Callum but without buying children's paper, so I am going for appropriate colours instead - yellow is somewhat out of my comfort zone!

Comments

Netty said…
Terrific LO Jennie and the photo of Callum is gorgeous, such a terrific smile.
Your post above with all those flowers.....they look great and am sure you will have plenty of projects to use them on. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x
Anonymous said…
Beautiful page and too cute subject!