Thursday, 7 June 2012

Just a bit of plastic ..........

Compendium of Curiosities Vol II : Challenge 8
Repurposeful Packaging


Well here we are again at the end of another week and the CofC Challenge and I am just scraping in with my finished project (it's not as if it is a big one!).  It was quite difficult to take a photograph, but basically I've used the front of a Ranger plastic packet to make my card and all the details are inside the card instead of the front.  I did make a lovely embossed plastic flower for the front but it just didn't look right so I stamped a butterfly instead.


All the details for the Challenge are HERE at Studio L3 and thank you Linda again for coming up with another fab challenge.   Do have a look at some of the entries as they really are fantastic.  And if you have the great book then the technique is described on page 62.

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...stunning work Jennie...loVe your soft hues & the shabby vintage vibe, a see through card seems scary to make, yours is flawless...a wonderful treat to recieve...Mel :)

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card and a brilliant recycling project. I like the vintage style and the shades of blue are lovely against the neutral tones. Elizabeth x

Donna said...

Your colors are so soft and the texture is great. Agree with the comment above, "shabby vintage vibe"

chrissies said...

I have never seen a card like this before and it is truly beautiful.

xxx

Sue said...

Jennie this is amazing.