And another workshop ............ !!



And this was last weekend's workshop! - a full weekend making this mini book with tags from five envelopes.  I would like to say we had alot of laughter but most of the time there was much silence and concentration and the continual walking back and forth to the equipment table!


I am very lucky to have a group of very keen mini-book scrapbookers who keep coming back year after year.  Thank you ladies!

And here is the book we made - I try and include lots of different techniques, so we did embossing (including UTEE), collage, shrink plastic, crackle glaze, stamping and inking.








 
 




Comments

Julia S-W said…
How wonderful! Love the little book size - I could be persuaded to start scrapping if I had a book that size. Very lucky ladies and I love how you show all the pages.
Have a good week,
Juliaxx
Margaret said…
Gorgeous album and the pull out tags are fantastic!