The Whatevers : October


Taking part in monthly challenges only seems to emphasise how quick the months are tramping past!  The October challenge for the Whatevers (Creative Storytelling) is this wonderful tram photograph.


You can get a copy to play with and read some more fun stories on the blogs of Catherine Scanlon HERE, Nathalie Kalbach HERE  or Vicki Chrisman HERE

I have again used my Dylusions Sprays which I am loving.  I had a bit of a gesso nightmare on the right hand page, but managed to cover it all up with some more paper! 

I have a lot of old adverts and tickets which I have picked up over the years, so it was nice to use a few of these.


Here is my story:

Magnus was a long way from home.

Working on the tram certainly beat being at the fishing and he was thankful for the chance of a reasonable wage and warm environment to work in.

He loved the sound of the tram as it trundled along the rails and the tinkling of the bell as it reached its next stop.

All in all a great job - he just wished Helmut beside him would "loosen up" a little.




 

Comments

Catherine said…
fun page, and I would never have known about your Gesso "incident" lol. Beautiful job thank you for sharing Jenni!

Have a great day!
Mila said…
I like very much dilusyons sprays are beautiful page and the history too.I love te vintage tickets.
Hugs.
love the wonderful pages and the story- gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along with us!
Vicki Chrisman said…
Looks fantastic!! Love the color choices and how you cut the photo out! Great story! Thanks so much for playing along!!