Time to get embossing ..............


I was inspired by the very talented Julia (Julia's Stuff) to get my embossing folders out!  I have been intending to try embossing directly onto a card for ages, but have never got around to it.  Julia is Guest Designer at the Artful Times Challenge this month and I would really recommend having a look at her wonderful tag - so many amazing techniques and all beautifully put together, as she always does. 


This is my first entry in the Artful Times Challenge Blog - one I have always meant to take part in but never got around to!  

As it was also time for this month's Swirlydoos Round Robin Card Challenge I decided to use an embossing folder together with this month's twists of including a clock face and a clock hand in the card. 

I am in a bit of a pastel and white mood at the moment which is the complete opposite of the weather - wild, windy, dark and wet!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are and thanks for looking in.

x


Comments

Von said…
Hello Jennie Lovely to have you join us at Artful Times :)
A wonderful soft and femine card
Von ♥
Artyjen said…
Love the tone on tone effect...super ;)
xoxo Sioux
Astrid Maclean said…
Oh Jennie, what a beautiful feminine piece, absolutely gorgeous, LOVE it!!

Off to check Julia's tag...
Netty said…
Loving your beautiful embossed card with its fab design Jennie. Have a great week, Annette x
Sandra's Spot said…
This is simply stunning I love the softness of it and clean colours. Sandra X
Debbie said…
Just a stunning Card Jennie.
I love the clock and Bodyform by Tim I try to use them as often as I can.
I sometimes use them on my scrapbook pages, the clock goes well with Mne's Lo, and the fab form is perfect on a girly LO.
I love your pastel choice.
Debbiex
WendyK said…
This is beautiful Jennie, lovely and feminine.
Inkypinkycraft said…
What a beautiful piece, lovethe soft colouring! Trace x.
Neet said…
I love Shabby Chic and Vintage and this reminds me of all the things I love. It is truly wonderful.
Hugs, Neet (and thanks for joining us at Artful Times) x
Julia S-W said…
This is so beautiful Jennie! I just love the soft muted tones and the white embossing - so wish I could do that but I always seem to cover everything with ink or paint! The lace and pearls just complete the gorgeous look. Sorry I've only just got here and thanks so much for the link - can't believe that somebody as talented as you would do that!!
I will email you personally and answer the question you posed.
Take care, Juliaxx
lena-dailyscrap said…
Beautiful entry! Very romantic and chic!
Alison said…
Beautiful!!! xx