I started with drips in Broken China and Evergreen Bough Distress Stains - not the greatest "drips" in the world but they wouldn't quite go where I wanted them to! I then overstamped with a dictionary stamp (and the eagle eyed of you will notice that it is upside down!). I picked up the drips that had landed on my craft mat with my ribbon.
Crackle texture paste came next followed by a final blending of Gathered Twigs Distress Ink around the edges and then splattered here and there.
The flowers were edged with:
Broken China, Evergreen Bough and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and splattered with Gathered Twigs. I made them in my usual style (tutorial here).
Thank you for joining me today!