Friends 4Ever




Hello Everyone and Welcome! Today I am sharing my second project this month for Country View Challenges and our theme of Numbers. Again this is an "on crutches" creation so made with whatever I could reach from the craft room table!




I am really loving the combination of Blueprint and Twisted Citron Distress Inks, and can't seem to stop inking tags! The texture paste was added after and despite the ink being dry has picked up the colours underneath beautifully. 




I put together a little collage with papers from the Correspondence Stash and a lovely Photo Booth photograph.



My flower was made using the new Tim Holtz Punch. After punching I inked with Twisted Citron and scrunched the flowers up and let them dry before easing them out. They are a fabulous size and SOOOO quick to make! The little grungeboard number was inked with Blueprint Distress Ink and then Picket Fence Distress Paint daubed over the top to mute it.



If you have not joined in our challenge yet, then you will have to be quick! I am back with the theme for our new challenge in just a couple of days time!

As usual, thank you so much for joining me today and I hope that my projects for next month will be much more interesting as I get more mobile!


Jennie x

Comments

Astrid Maclean said…
Fabulous tag Jennie! Love how you collaged all the different elements, such a wonderful composition!!
Jennie your tag is lovely. I'm enjoying the colours you're using too. After seeing your tag they are having a play together.
This is another stunning mixed media tag, Jennie - beautiful delicate colours and gorgeous collage work.
Alison xx
SewPaperPaint said…
Wow, most people couldn't be this creative with access to everything in their art rooms! Quite impressive! Lovely tutorial and I agree that these colors are beautiful together!
Unknown said…
You never fail to create the most amazing backgrounds and then to go and put even more amazing layering and detail on top - this is stunning, colours and composition xx
Marci said…
Lovely tag. Beautiful background!
Sue said…
I love the tag and agree with you about the combination of colours. The photo booth image looks perfect for this. I want them!
A Pink said…
Beautiful! Jennie - those colours work so well together especially in your very capable hands- your background is fabulous as are all your chosen elements which you've brought together to create a perfect composition . Really LOVE this x