Monday, 1 August 2016

Hot Summer Days .........

It might not be what we are getting at the moment! but over at Country View Challenges we want to see your Hot Summer Days projects!


I thought this challenge theme would make for a great art journal page using these wonderful Artistic Outpost stamps.

I have no photographs of the process I am afraid as I got quite carried away inking and stamping! I have used Distress Spray Stains to create the wonderful colours in the background: Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey and Salty Ocean.


There are quite a few layers in there - crackle texture paste, layering stencils, stamped bottle tops again all using the same colours as the background.



I do hope you will join us for our fabulous challenge theme chosen this month by Jane and you could be in with the chance of being our random winner for a Voucher to be used in the Country View Crafts Shop or be one of our top three and get the chance to be a Guest Designer in a future month.

Hop on over to Country View Challenges to get all the details.

Thank you for joining me today for what is yet another scheduled post as I am hopefully still sailing the high seas! (or hopefully not too high ......)


Jennie x


SaveSave

12 comments:

Jane said...

What beautiful vintage sea side pages in your journal Jennie. Such lovely stamps. Hugs xx

Annie said...

Gorgeous journal pages Jennie x love the background colours and wonderful layers you have created. Fabulous choice of stamps too

Here's hoping the sunshine today sticks around
Hugs Annie x

Hazel Agnew said...

Love the effects that you have created in the background Jennie. Images are perfect too. Love the finished piece. Xx

Nikki Acton said...

A wonderful vintage summery feel to your pages Jennie - fabulous xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love these colours together. I also love these Artistic outpost stamps. A fabulous project !
Corrie x

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE LOVE your pages... I think I need to get out those stamps too! :)

Craftyfield said...

Fabulous pages, full of summer warmth! I love these images too.

Sue said...

I absolutely love this one Jennie, perfect colours and textures xx

Team Clark said...

What a lovely collage with such fun images! A delight!

Evelyn Walter said...

Perfect pages for the summer theme, Jennie! Love everything on it, from the wonderful stamps to the great background.
Have a nice week!
xxx Evelyn

Deborah Wainwright said...

Lovely pages Jennie, love those stamps xx

A Pink said...

Fantastic pages! Jennie . Really love the summer beach scene you have created with all the detail and texture . oh how I'd love to be on a beach right now .
hugs x