2020 Top Three Favourites for Eileen Hull Designs

With Christmas almost upon us Eileen Hull's Educator Team is this week focusing on our top three favourite projects for this last year. How on earth to you pick just three ..... it has been a fabulous year of creating with new dies but also those from last year too. Hop on over to the blog to see what we are sharing!

After much deliberation here are my top three ..... in no particular order:

Christmas Mittens

It seemed strange crafting in July for Christmas but I so thoroughly enjoyed using the Chapter 3 Release Mitten Die to make these vintage felt and lace decorations. All the details including a tutorial are HERE on my blog.




Calico Journal and Vintage Inserts

I never tire of using Eileen's journal and notebook dies and love covering them with calico and other vintage embellishments. But as much fun is the decorating of the inside and I love using tea dyed papers, lace and old photographs to create a real vintage feel. You can find all the details for the inserts HERE on my blog when in August Eileen's teams shared the inside of our journals.




Fabric Gelli Plate Needle Case

I love my Gelli Plate and regularly use my printed papers to decorate journals and notebooks. This was my first experiment using light calico and PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paints on the plate. I was so pleased with the results I used Eileen's Notebook Die to create a place to keep the large pins I use to sew up my knitted projects. It is in the basket by my chair in the study and so is in constant use.

Again you can find all the details HERE and a tutorial for making the book.





I hope you enjoyed my little round up of favourites and I am so looking forward to creating in 2021 with Eileen's new releases. You are going to LoVE them ! ...... 

Even though it is difficult to be with our families this Christmas, I wish you a very happy Christmas in whatever way you will be celebrating. It will be pretty quiet here for sure!

Jennie x

Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
Gorgeous Jennie! you are a classy lady with a classy vintage style. =) Merry Christmas!
Karen said…
Your projects you picked are all so wonderful. Love the ethereal look & feel of these, magical!