A Birthday Trio for Eileen Hull Designs

Hello and welcome to another super release day with another set of stamps from Eileen Hull and Maker Forte.

I got the chance to play with these lovely new stamps and decided to create a little trio of cards and a gift tag for some upcoming birthdays. They measure 4" x 4" (my favourite card size!) and this flower stamp was just the perfect size for layering. 


The images were stamped on some good quality white cardstock and once the ink had dried (always tempting to rush in!) I coloured the layers with these three Distress Crayons: Aged Mahogany, Spiced Marmalade and Forest Moss.


I used foam pads to create three layers - glueing the finished flower to another piece of white cardstock which had been "splooshed" in the watery Aged Mahogany ink. 


I used the same ideas and techniques for this card but only used one colour: Aged Mahogany. 


There was still some ink left on the mat so this was my mop up tag which nicely completes the set. You will see that I have used sentiments from Eileen's stamp release back in August.


These are the two sets being released today (Wonderful World of Flowers & Snail Mail Inspiration) and you can see more details on Eileen's Live later today but also watch out for more inspiration from the teams on Eileen Hull Designs.

Country View Crafts here in the UK are stocking a few sets of Eileen's stamps so keep a look out as I am sure they will go fast!

It's a busy week with the release of Eileen's Sizzix Chapter 4 dies on Friday, so look out for another blog post and more inspiration!

Happy crafting!
Jennie x



Comments

Annie said…
I love these cards and the tag! Wonderful flower images. Your coloring to give the flowers just a tint of color is perfect. I love the dreamy background you created. Inspiring cards.
eileen hull said…
These are gorgeous Jennie! Love the soft watercolor feel <3