Favourite Projects Roundup for Eileen Hull Designs

 It is always fun to look back over the year to see how my creativity developed (or in some cases didn't!). And for Eileen's Inspiration and Educator teams we are this month choosing our three favourite projects ..... and that is just SOOOO difficult! I really love creating with Eileen's dies and along with her new range of stamps this year, there has been much opportunity to experiment and create.

So here are my three favourites!

TREASURED SUMMER ADVENTURES BOX


... and I think this is my absolute favourite! The Treasured Summer Adventures box I made using two lids from the Treasure Box die.


It reminds me of so many happy memories from my childhood holidays in Southwold with my cousins and I have it sitting on the shelf by my chair in the study.


You can see the full blog post by clicking the link HERE with the story behind the individual pieces and how it was made.

CAMPER SAILING BOAT


Earlier in the year when everyone was making camper vans with Eileen's new release I was making a sailing boat using the same die!


It was the jockey wheel that prompted me to go down that route as I thought it looked like a tiller.
She's a tad dumpy but .... any young sailor would be proud to have her as a first boat.


This was a very enjoyable afternoon of creative play and didn't even make it to a blog post! But it makes me smile every time I see it.

WRAP AROUND FOLIO


The Folio Die has undoubtedly been one of my favourite dies to work with and this year I have made six, each one a different design both inside and out. This wraparound version was my favourite.


A wallet, notebook and folder .......


..... held inside a flip out folder.


A waterfall on the inside cover ......


.... and lots of tucks spots, envelopes and tags inside the single sheet wallet.


You can see more details in the blog post HERE.

And there are two videos on the YouTube Channel HERE.

Thank you for joining me for this roundup post and here's to more creative fun in 2022.

Jennie x

Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
beautiful projects Jennie! Merry Christmas!
These all look fantastic! xx