Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire





I have been doing an online course through Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire these last couple of weeks.  The course focuses on inky techniques and I've had a great time creating all these little hearts which will provide invaluable inspiration for the days when "inspire" seems to have flown out of the window.


I revisited some old techniques and learnt some new ones and of course Jennifer McGuire always adds so many tips for making embellishments look so good.


A lovely canvas (well 12 x 12 layout).  I now need to tidy my craftroom - it looks like a bomb has hit it! 

Comments

Alison said…
What a great class this has been! Your canvas looks stunning Jennie! Must get mine finished & blogged! xx
Von said…
It's been a great class Jennie :) your canvas is lovely
Von x
Bonnie said…
Nice to meet you Jennie. Your canvas is lovely. I am only half done but enjoying the class immensely.
Winnie said…
Love your canvas! I had to laugh, as my room looked the same way when I was done. But it sure was fun!
Jessica Hess said…
I am in the class too. I love your canvas. It turned out so well. My craft area looks destroyed also. :-)I think that means we had fun and learned a something new.
Tamra said…
WOW...wasn't it a fun class?? My craft room too is a mess! I noticed your beautiful boat...we also have a 37 foot Island Packet we love to get away to when we can...yes...we truly are living the dream....do you stamp while sailing?
Anonymous said…
Nice work on the canvas...I like your choices! Mine is almost finished - hopefully posted tomorrow. As I looked on, I noticed you too are a fan of DI and enjoy the grungy monday challenge. I'll stop by more often...
Anonymous said…
Nice job! Mine should get finished tomorrow along with the clean-up! I also noticed you do the grungy monday challenge...I love DI and Tim Holtz too.
Sheri said…
This turned out so beautifully! BTW...I know exactly what you meant about your scrapbook room looking like a time bomb went off!
Mind did too! ;)