Cheers!




I had alot of fun with this one!   When I saw the colours for this week's CSI Case File I immediately thought of my favourite tipple - the fact that I had one in my hand at the time was totally immaterial!!

So I've cheated a bit and I have not used my own photograph - despite trying hard I could not recreate the lovely blue of the bottle.

So the challenge - a wonderful scheme of colours - just nicely taking me out of my comfort zone.  And I really liked the idea of doing a predominantly white layout as I just love the sound of the ice tinkling in the glass.  And these little Marianne die doilies always remind of having a G&T somewhere posh.  The prompts worked in well too, scheduling, time and to eat (rather mine is to drink, but it is before eating so probably counts ?!!). 

And it was easy to work with the evidence:
  • a clock
  • a mosaic pattern
  • silver metallic accents
  • plain brads
  • lace border punch

 
I've been trying to use these little stamens for ages but I never seem to be able to get them glued strongly enough, but I finally found that a good dollop of Art Glitter glue really holds them in well and then you can cut off the overhang at the back once it has dried.  I am now getting a bit addicted to making these flowers with the thick white handmade paper.  They also spritz very nicely too, so you will probably see them around for a bit longer yet.

Talking of spritzing I had intended to spritz the page with some green and blue inks, but I am afraid I chickened out.  Another time ..............

Thanks for looking and I hope you are all enjoying your week.  It is a bit wintry here with lying snow, but not enough to stop us from doing things.

Comments

Debbie said…
Yummy. My absolute favorite.
I have several different Gin's (my tipple alright), but the Saphire (boy it's strong!!) is my fav.
Gorgeous LO and the blue looks stunning.
Dx
chrissie said…
A wonderful creation with so much beauty to look at.

Love Chrissie xx
Sue said…
This is definitely my kind of layout!!!