In Love With ....... Ripe Persimmon!


Another month at Anything But a Card and the challenge is Fall Into Fall.  This challenge is an open theme and we want to see any current project you have created and if it is fall themed then that's great too!  Just Anything But a Card!





I have fallen in love with Ripe Persimmon!  I wasn't too sure when the ink arrived, but now I just can't get enough of it and it is just fabulous on glossy card. So for my DT piece for this challenge I am sharing an ATC I made recently for the Rebel Stampers ATC Swap.  

Living so far north in such a treeless landscape I just loving using leaf stamps at this time of the year - lovely memories of walking through the leaves in the nearby wood when I was a child.


And my new favourite combination of the moment - Ripe Persimmon and Peacock Feathers ....... just yummy. And as usual hands to match!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying better weather than us - wet windy and cold! Winter is definately on its way.


Comments

Rita said…
Beautiful ATC cards Jennie. Those colours look amazing together. Very cold here in Ayrshire today, but the sun is shining and that makes a difference. Hugs Rita xxx
Unknown said…
Fab Jennie and I agree, persimmon and peacock go well together. Chris xxx
Gorgeous vivid colours from you, Jennie - the leaf card is so lovely with those layers of dimension, and I adore the contrast of the Persimmon and Peacock Feathers... wow! Good luck getting those fingers clean...
Alison x
Redanne said…
Wow, what fabulous colours Jennie, love the leaves on the first one and the amazing mix of colours on the second. Tim Holtz's scrubbies do a great job removing colour from fingers..... Hugs, Anne x
Brenda Brown said…
Love your choice of colours Jennie, the gorgeous leaf stamp and ripe persimmon are perfect for each other and the time of year. Adding peacock feathers to the blend is inspirational, such a wonderful mix.
hugs {brenda} x0x
Anonymous said…
I will have to try that color combo, sure like your take on it!
I love both ATC's. The colours on the second one are striking and not a combination I've tried (yet). Love the autumn leaves on the first one. Ripe persimmon so does lend itself to autumnal colours. Cheers, Di