More Christmas Wishes



Another Friday ...... and my second DT piece of the month for Crafts Too Challenge You.  Our main theme this month is Vintage Christmas and we are still with Twist 1 which is Monochrome, so I have made another sepia card in order to use another of these gorgeous vintage images. 


Once I had gathered my pieces this was a reasonably quick card to make (just what you need for all the cards we need to make at this time of the year!).  I used a Crafts Too Snowflake Die Cut to create a top border for my background card and then layered music paper, lace, ribbon and pearls for a vintage look. I am still enjoying making these paper clay buttons and they are so lovely and light on the card. (The clay is from Stampin Up and I bought some lovely button moulds from the US.) 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope you will join us for our Challenge.  You have another week to enter the first twist of the challenge - but come back and join us again next week for twist two!

Have a lovely weekend x


Comments

Astrid Maclean said…
Gorgeous Jenny, love those monochrome sepia tones! Perfect vintage card!
Unknown said…
Beautiful composition and a great make Jennie. Chris xxx
Rita said…
I adore Vintage Jennie. Your card is beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx
Brenda Brown said…
Beautifully vintage and monochrome Jennie. Love the snowflake die and the feminine lace added to it. Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} x0x
Maggie said…
Gorgeous card in Monochrome Jennie really liking this image and the snowflake die

MaggieH
A delightful card, so elegant... and I just love the button and bow to finish it off.
Alison x
A beautiful, elegant and genteel card. Love the touches of lace, different papers and the pearls. They go beautifully with the image. Cheers, Di