12 Tags of 2014 - June


I can't believe it is time for another tag! I just love Tim's tag for this month and whilst I have used the technique it is rather incomplete as we don't have the Sissix stamps and dies here in the UK yet.



As usual you can find all the details and techniques for the tag on Tim's blog HERE.


For my stencil mono print technique I used Old Paper, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey and Weathered Wood Distress Inks. It was a little difficult with the large pads as I don't have the mini pads but … everything is achievable! I love this combination of colours (#7 in the mini pad set).


There are not many embellishments - just a little lace, tape ribbon and a metal sentiment - Remnants (my favourite sewing shop when I was a teenager and making most of my clothes).


And if you have ever wanted to tie a good bow then see Tim's instructions for the Paula bow. I have been tying them like this for a while having seen Paula tying different bows on her fabulous blog One Lucky Day.

So that's my June tag finished and I am off to enter it into the challenge. 

Have a great weekend

Jennie x


Comments

Crafty Lark said…
Fabulous tag Jennie, love the detail and super shading. Flora xx
Almo said…
This is a really pretty tag Jennie, I love the delicate colours and the perfect bow. I too found the technique difficult with the large pads but your end result is beautiful. Mo x
That's just lovely, Jennie - such a pretty colour combination, and so clever to combine the wooden ruler (now measuring tape!) stencil with your sewing theme. Gorgeous ribbons too!
Alison xx
Hetty said…
Beautiful tag,love the soft colors.
Unknown said…
Absolutely gorgeous Jennie and a very original alternative. Chris xxx
Ruth said…
This is absolutely beautiful Jennie, adore the colour palette. Ruth x
Margaret said…
Beautiful tag! Your bow is gorgeous and I love the connection between the metal tag and your favorite store!