Kraft and Pink


Good morning everyone and welcome to my second DT post this month for Country View Challenges where we are crafting with Kraft Cardstock. A super challenge for me as I nearly always use Kraft cardstock as the base for my cards. It seems an age since I posted a project on my blog, but I have enjoyed a whirlwind week visiting New York and a few days trying to settle back down again!

Today I am sharing an easel card - I don't make many of these but I do love the way you can "extend" the embellishments!



Not only have I used the Kraft cardstock for the base but also cut some die cut shapes with it as well for a co-ordinated look.


I love adding soft colours to the Kraft and used a mix of Victorian Velvet and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks for my flowers. For those new to my flowers you can find the tutorial HERE.



Thank you so much for joining me today and I do hope you will find time to join us in our challenge at CVC - you still have a week left!


Jennie x

Comments

Terry said…
So lovely and delicate, Jennie! I just love that touch of pink from the lovely flowers! Happy Weekend!
Redanne said…
Your card is so, so beautiful Jennie, I love the Kraft with the pink, not a combination I would normally think of but it is gorgeous together. Your flowers, as ever, are fabulous and the easel shape of the card really shows them off wonderfully well.

From your FB postings it looks like you had an amazing time and packed a huge amount into your trip! Hugs, Anne xx
Lys said…
Lovely flowers indeed! I love the soft colours and the shabby feel.
Julia Aston said…
How softly beautiful Jennie! I love easel cards and yours is so elegant in the tan and white with the touch of color with your beautiful bloom! hugs, Julia xx
So, so lovely, Jennie! I love how the kraft adds a touch of earthiness to the otherwise ethereal layers and stunning flowers - beautiful!
Alison xx
Rita said…
Hi Jennie. Wonderful card and so beautifully put together. As always the roses are awesome. Speak to you soon. Hugs Rita xxx