12 Tags of 2016 : June Remix


Despite catching up on some fabulous crafting for scheduled posts while I am away, I finally had the chance to get this month's tag made. As usual I had very little in the way of Tim's supplies - just the tissue paper, so it is a little different!

As usual you can find all the details HERE on Tim's blog. I really love the way he has used that wonderful die on his tag and it is on my wish list!



The plain tissue paper was stamped and layered on to my tag. I did give the tag a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink before I layered it on with Multi Media to give a bit of colour behind.


And neither did I have a stencil to create the textile look, so I used a stamp instead!


Various different rub ons ....


As you can see I have travel on my mind!

Another great remix - it really is lovely to visit these techniques again but using different stamps and dies.

See you again soon!

Jennie x


Comments

Annie said…
Love your tag Jennie x great colours and layers

Best wishes
Annie x
sarascloset said…
Jennie, I am such a stalker! I couldn't wait to see what you came up with this month! You have done yet another fantastic job with the tag, and I give you extra points for "making do" with what you had! I seriously considered using that die, but couldn't picture it in my head! You have used it perfectly, and I think the stamp on the back layer is perfect in scale of those tiny apertures- the stencil would not have worked so well. Gorgeous tag with perfectly chosen and placed elements! Sigh! Hugs!
Brenda Brown said…
Wow this is a brilliant take on the June tag and what a unique remix you have created. Love the mix of dies and stamps you have used and what a fabulous design. I would never have known travel was on your mind lol but then when is it not????
Have a great weekend xxx
Unknown said…
Jennie, this is so cool, love feel of it with the neutral tones and pops of black!! Hugs, Georgie xx
Redanne said…
I Love that yours is so different Jennie, the blue plaid in the background really stands out beautifully - a terrific take on Tim's tag! Hugs, Anne xx
Lys said…
I love this tag: graphic and full of travelling feel.
Paula Cheney said…
always look forward to see what you come up with! Love the background with the harlequin!
Pamellia said…
Beautiful Jennie!! I always love seeing your version of Tim's tag. You always add a soft subtle feminine touch to the design and this one is another brilliant take!! Hope you are enjoying your summer so far. hugs :)
Beulah Bee said…
Beautiful composition, love the understated simplicity.
MakaArt said…
Absolutely amazing work!! ❤
Deb said…
Wonderful interpretation of Tim's June tag Jennie, love the use of the mixed media die cut and how you can see that wonderful textured stamping in behind! Great embellishments as well and love how you coloured the tag with the Vintage Photo, perfect colour! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday, Deb xo
Jean said…
Absolutely stunning! Wonderful mix of the supplies.
A Pink said…
Love your take on Tim's tag! Jennie . Inspiring .
hugs x