My Story I Will Share : Eileen Hull Junk Journal

Hello and welcome to this picture heavy post of my first Junk Journal using the Eileen Hull die. 


I have had so much fun so far and it is still a work in progress! The intention is to share MY story, so the first signature will be about my childhood. 

Many thanks to my lovely friends Anne Redfern and Brenda Brown for sharing the journal covers (my ordered die is yet to arrive) and to Jenny Marples for so many lovely ideas for decorating.  And of course to Eileen Hull for coming up with the idea of the die in the first place.















I have another journal in progress too - one for my sailing holiday on the west coast of Scotland which has to be finished before midday tomorrow as I leave on the ferry tomorrow night! 

Thank you for staying with me this far!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Jennie x


SaveSave

Comments

Kaz Hall said…
What a beautiful journal Jennie! Love the tones that you chose, really pretty xx
suzyb said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this journal. The colour scheme and the paper dolls on some of the pages, perfect. I really want to make a journal like this one, of course, I don't have the same papers, but I will be coming back to this blog for inspiration :)
Love it Jennie.
Victoria, BC
gibonik said…
Absolutely love it! Frankly - you inspired me to just sit and create sth today:)
Redanne said…
Jennie, what you have done so far is stunning!! I can just imagine you filling it up now with more beautiful treasures, pictures and memories...

I hope you get your second one finished in time and that you have a wonderful trip. I also hope you get better weather on your trip too! Thanks for the shout out. Big hugs, Anne xxx
Jackie PN said…
So very romantic and beautiful Jennie! xx
Annie said…
Your journal looks fabulous Jennie and I am in awe of the journal pages too xx you are clearly enjoying the process and I look forward to seeing more xx my mojo misbehaving at the moment xx hoping it returns soon!!
Take care and best wishes
Annie xx
eileen hull said…
Jennie, this is just so beautiful. I love that you are taking your time and adding your story inside.Just stunning...
Astrid Maclean said…
Totally wonderful Jennie, I adore the cover and the inside pages so far look fantastic. Love the idea of "my story", - such a wonderful keepsake!
Brenda Brown said…
Absolutely gorgeous Jennie, you've created the most beautiful journal in which to document your story. Love it xxx
A Pink said…
Oh my ! This is a dream Jennie - absolutely love it. This is going to be a cover to cover beauty, of that I'm sure . Such a lovely way to tell and share your story.
hugs x
Melodie said…
Hi Jeannie! I saw your journal cover on Pinterest and had to come over to your blog to see it all. Love the soft vintage colors and your style of collage is great. I will be "tuning in" often to see more of your art!
Ruth said…
A beautifully vintage delight. So pretty...and...well just plain gorgeous!!! Ruth x