Vintage Stamp Release at PaperArtsy

I am delighted to be sharing another exciting stamp release this evening over at PaperArtsy

The lovely Raquel Burillo Perez (aka Scrapcosy) has released another gorgeous set of Vintage Stamps and Stencils and I was so very lucky to be chosen as one of the wingmen along with Alison Bomber to make samples for the release this week.


Tonight it is my turn to share my projects.

For details of all the stamps and stencils in this release then please do join me over at PaperArtsy. You will also be able to view how I went about showcasing the stamps and how very easy it is to use smaller pieces of the gorgeous stamps and stencils and how well they work with PaperArtsy Infusions.

I made a range of projects:




A box using Eileen Hull's Cannister Die.





A set of ATCs.



And finally a 6 x 6 board which showcased the gorgeous Roses stencil.

I do hope you will be able to join me over at PaperArtsy to see more of these wonderful projects and more importantly the stamps and stencils in this vintage release.

As always thank you for joining me.

Jennie x


SaveSave

Comments

Miriam said…
Jennie, I love the way you e used these stamps and stencils. It really sets them off. Stunning projects
Astrid Maclean said…
A wonderful set of projects Jennie, those stamps look amazing! Off to see more...
Redanne said…
Your projects look so beautiful Jenny, off to take a closer look! xxx
I left some love for these beauties over at PA - the box in particular just makes me sigh with pleasure.
Alison x
A Pink said…
Wonderful projects , Jennie so beautifully created. x