PaperArtsy Round Up!

As I seem to post a lot of "sneak peeks" of projects, I thought I would share a "round up" post for my blog so I have a record for myself. So please do not feel that you have to comment as I am sure you have already.

Here are a few I have made for PaperArtsy lately:


A Metallics Panel using Sara Naumann's stamps and stencils


Distress Oxides over PaperArtsy Chalk Fresco and those FABULOUS stamps by Scrapcosy (aka Raquel).



A card wallet .......


..... and star card.



Eileen Hull's Cannister Die, Infusions and Scrapcosy's Fabulous Stamp Release back in June.

Have a great week!

Jennie x


SaveSave

Comments

SewPaperPaint said…
It is always good to do a compilation post and see them all in a row! What a delightful array!
Glorious samples! You've reminded me that I'm only part way through gathering all mine into one place on my own blog. Beautiful work with all those different style stamps.
Alison x
Marci said…
Beautiful, all of them!
Julia Aston said…
All so lovely and creative Jennie!
Annie said…
Your samples are so beautiful Jennie xx Stunning details and as always your flowers are stunning xx

Have a great weekend
Annie xx