A is for ...........

I thought I would share a couple of ATCs I made recently for our local swap here in Shetland.  Polly (who runs Nimble Fingers in Lerwick) has come up with some lovely themes for the year and April was "A is for ............"


I really love these Crafty Individuals fashion stamps - it is the child in me still that loves colouring in !


And a bit of a whimsical one using the wrinkle free distress technique on glossy card - one of my favourite techniques at the moment.

We keep hearing of the terrible weather in England at the moment, yet up here in the very very north of Scotland we have had four wonderful spring days.  This was the view I woke to this morning:


Taken at 7.30 am in my PJs from the garden. 



 Aren't we lucky!

Have a lovely day!




Comments

Maggie said…
Oh I wish....this was my view gorgeous lucky you :)

Maggie
Catherine said…
what a gorgeous view~! Lucky you and so inspirational!
penny4thoughts said…
So glad you've been swapping ATC's in Shetland - fun isn't it?