Create 365

Hello Everyone and a huge welcome to new friends and followers. I really do appreciate your interest in my work and look forward to getting to know you.  




Well I hope this tag might resonate with you! I should warn you that all my current makes have been created on crutches! so without being able to get to every corner of the craft room I have had to make do with what I could reach from the craft table! Normal service is gradually being resumed!

My tag has been made for the new monthly challenge at Country View Challenges and this month we are looking at 


NUMBERS

I am sure this will be a popular theme and perhaps the chance like me to use up some of those die cut numbers lurking in the drawer. 


My background tag: I used Blueprint and Twisted Citron Distress Inks (I am just loving this combination) and the Wrinkle Free Technique. I mopped up the inks with white seam binding.


I then overlaid some texture with the Cargo Letters Layering Stencil and added tissue tape, rub ons and some stamping.


The grey board numbers were covered in gesso and then inked with Blueprint and Twisted Citron Distress Ink. I found the colour a little overpowering so I then dabbed Picket Fence Distress Paint over the top and got some really nice colouring and texture.



I finished off with some chit chat stickers and one of those gorgeous little Tim Holtz vintage ceramic flowers (a New York purchase).



I hope you get the chance to create and join us in our challenge. As usual my Fellow DT teamies have created some amazing projects for this challenge so do hop on over (click HERE) and have a look. And look out too for more posts through the month from the DT.

Thank you for joining me and I will be back again today with another project and some exciting news!


Jennie x

Comments

selena said…
magnifique tag!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful background and colours and love the larger numbers as the focal point. xxx
Stunning inky background - love the colours together - and I love the soft white look of the main numbers. Fabulous tag, Jennie.
Alison xx
Marci said…
I love how you do color! This is a beautiful tag.
Wow Jennie what a fabulous Tag. I really love the muted colours. Hugs Debs x
Nikki Acton said…
Pretty wonderful for a lady on crutches and yes what a great colour combo! Love it Jennie x
Julia Aston said…
what a wonderful watery blue background on this lovely tag Jennie! Julia xx
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Jenny, I shall have to try this colour combo xx
A Pink said…
Another fabulous tag! Jennie The colour combo really is a winner and you have worked it so gorgeously . Love all the texture and detail . You never fail Jennie even when normal service isn't possible . Wishing you big healing hugs x