Moving on!


Today I am saying farewell over at Country View Challenges after four years on the DT and instead of sharing a project I am sharing three of my favourite makes. 

I've had fabulous fun and created alongside some amazingly talented people in that time, but I feel the time is right to move on to experiment with new products, take part in new challenges and basically extend myself more in new areas.  And of course find time to design and make more flowers!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my projects over the years - your visits are always appreciated.

Have a great weekend and see you next month with my projects for A Vintage Journey, Calico Craft Parts and PaperArtsy - (I am still busy!!!).

Jennie x


Comments

Brenda Brown said…
They are fabulous projects to share Jennie, you will be greatly missed but have fun with all the new products and projects to come. Huge hugs xxx
Anonymous said…
What Brenda Brown said Jennie ... looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous stuff and hope we get to meet up again soon! Carol xxx
Redanne said…
They will indeed miss you Jennie, your projects are always so beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx
And another ditto ditto to Brenda's words... some beautiful reminders of your lovely projects over at CVC. How they will miss you!
Alison x
A Pink said…
I love all your work Jennie so its been so lovely to see your personal faves over at CVC .
I'm sure you will be greatly missed but do wish you exciting times ahead in all your new ventures .
take care
hugs x