A Corner of Your Heart

Hello and welcome to my second project this month at Calico Craft Parts. 

I am really not quite sure where April has gone to so far! The weeks really do seem to be flying past but at least we are enjoying some spring weather at long last.


With Spring in mind I have made little springtime memory house which reminds me of a lovely photograph of my dear cousin and I in a tiny little garden hideaway at RHS Rosemoor last year.


Do please join me over at Calico Craft Parts if you would like to see more!

Jennie x


Comments

Caty said…
Wuoooo Love this springtime memory hoyse Jennie !! It ´s really wonderful !! love all details. I wish you a very nice afternoon, hugs, Caty.
Just amazing!
I just came from Caty's blog where she featered you and can tell you that your art is just BEAUTIFUL!
Will visit you more often in future!
hugs from
Austria

my blog:
FROEBELSTERNCHEN

oxo
Susi
Brenda Brown said…
This is utterly gorgeous Jennie, such a delightful little house to which you have attached a wonderful memory. Love it. Yes April is flying by but it does mean we're that bit nearer to early May when we have some time to catch up together, can't wait xxx
Littlelamb said…
Beautiful. Thank you.
Absolutely in love with this project over at Calico, Jennie - it's completely stolen my heart. How lovely to see the photo of the moment of inspiration too...
Alison x
Astrid Maclean said…
Looks fantastic Jennie, off to check out the details.....
A Pink said…
What a wonderful little treasure, Jennie. A real heart melter . Love it! x