Tim's August Tag



A fabulous tag from Tim this month (well they always are!) and I really enjoyed all the individual techniques, particularly the rusting around the edges.

As usual we are asked not to share the individual details of the tag but you can find them all HERE on Tim's blog.

I really love the colours he has used and they are now on my (always lengthening) wish list!



I used Dusty Concord, Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress Paints and Tea Dye Distress Embossing Powder.


I also used Wendy Vecchi Crackle Paste which takes Distress Paint really well - I just LOVE this stuff and I think it is the most reached for pot on my desk. I rather like this Time Traveller chappie - he is becoming quite a favourite.

Thank you for joining me today and I hope you are having a great weekend. 

Jennie x













Comments

Redanne said…
Everything about this tag is wonderful, just love the colour tones and the fabulous crackling! Anne x
What a fabulous tag! love the crackling and colours.
Thank you for your kind comment on my tag over at the Artistic Stamper design team blog. Dee x
Ruth said…
Oh what gorgeous colours, wonderful take, love this...the rusting is scrummy! Ruth x
Unknown said…
This is stunning! I love all the texture and the individual elements added compliment the background beautifully. Xx
massofhair said…
The combination of colours is fantastic, a very stunning Tag:-) x
Astrid Maclean said…
Stunning take on the original Jennie!! Love the stamp you used and the colours are wonderful!!
Anneke said…
Love very bit of it. Wonderful Colors, wonderful design, beautiful stamping. Thanks for letting us enjoy Anneke.