Journalling Journey



When my lovely friend Brenda of Bumblebees and Butterflies started her visual (art) journal journey earlier this year I had fully intended to keep up. I only managed two (!!) but I made a mid year resolution this week, to get started again. 


So here is a very quick page using layering stencils, inks, stamps and a die cut which were sitting on the desk. 


I took me all of 30 minutes and was wonderfully relaxing and great fun. 

Click the link here if you want to know more about Brenda's Visual Journey and how to join in.

Lovely to see you here today!

Jennie x


Comments

rachel said…
this is wonderful Jennie - beautiful work. Hugs rachel xx
A Pink said…
wow! I'm in awe of your ability to create something so beautiful in just 30 mins Jennie . Its so delicately with those subtle hues . Such a great choice of layering stencils ,stamps and die cuts . LOVE !
Terry said…
Two fabulous pages, Jennie! Love the softness! Happy Weekend!
Anonymous said…
A gorgeous delicate piece of art.
Wishes
Lynne
Holly Saveur said…
LOVE it..so soft..
selena said…
une tres jolie page
Marci said…
Dreamy and soft colors. Beautiful page. I really like how you use empty space, too. It is very effective.
Redanne said…
Oh wow Jennie, if I could create something as gorgeous as this in 30 minutes I would be journalling all day - it is stunning, I love the soft colours and the boldness of the kraft - just beautiful. xx
Unknown said…
Lovely AJ pages, Jennie!! And these only took you 30 minutes!! Now that's what I need to learn--create stunning projects in 30 minutes!!
It's never too late to make crafty resolutions!! :) :) XOXO-Shari
I'm absolutely in love with your journalling explorations, Jennie - I can feel all the light of sunlight on water and the fresh, bracing breezes of the coast with this one. Magical.
Alison xx