12 Tags of 2015 : November


I am pretty late with this month's tag however this is due to my absolutely loving the background technique and I have been using it on a number of projects, so be warned you are going to get fed up seeing it !!!!

As usual you can see all the details for Tim's tag HERE.  Amazingly for once I had all the individual elements!




Once I had created the Paint Resist I used Old Paper Distress Ink and the Wrinkle Free Technique as I wanted something a little lighter. Ground Espresso provided a lovely contrast edging and also darkened my very light cork.

I don't have many Distress Markers, so my pumpkin was painted with Distress Inks: Carved Pumpkin, Fossilised Amber and Rusty Hinge. 

A very enjoyable tag to make and finished last night whilst enjoying a glass of wine - it doesn't get much better!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Jennie x


Comments

Redanne said…
Your tag is every bit as beautiful as Tim's tag Jennie, I love yours! Anne xx
Astrid Maclean said…
Wonderful take on the original Jennie and the background looks super!!
Unknown said…
Fab take on Tim's tag, lovely colours, warm and cosy x
Jenny Marples said…
A beautiful version Jennie. Jenny x
Sue said…
A beautiful tag.
SewPaperPaint said…
Gorgeous take, Jennie! Love the colors on this one! Your background turned out great too!
Lovely take on Tim's tag - the background is really beautifully done. I agree, it's a brilliant technique. And your splattery pumpkin is delightful... I almost said delicious, but that would be greedy!
Alison xx
Wonderful take! LOVE the pumpkin!
A Pink said…
Fabulous take on Tim's tag ! Jennie Love everything about it x
Kreativelena said…
Beautiful, and that background stamp needs to be in my collection as well ;-)
And i love your coloring on the pumpkin <3