December 2016 : Tim's Remix Tag



I thought I had completed my blogging for this year then suddenly realised I hadn't done my December tag ! In that I am rather close to the wire, I have postponed the hoovering this morning and I have been crafting ..... bliss !

As usual you can find all the details of Tim's tag HERE

As Christmas has now passed I decided to use the techniques to create an inspirational tag for 2017.

So it's time to

LIVE EVERYDAY AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY WITH NO REGRETS


My base tag is hessian but I have used Ground Espresso Distress Spray Stain and the flourish layering stencil.


The metallic embossed shadow press technique is pretty amazing and I hope I will remember it for other projects! It has sat in the drawer for far too long!




My tiles were created using greyboard which I covered with text paper and then used rub ons to decorate along with some other embellishments.


So now I have finished it's back to the hoovering ............

With my very best wishes to you all for a wonderful 2017.

Jennie x

Comments

Gorgeous take... Love the flower and neutral tones. Happy new year.
A Pink said…
Gorgeous take on Tims tag! Jennie So so classy ♥♥ xx
sarascloset said…
Lovely work, as always, Jennie! I'm swooning, and so happy your tag is among the winners! Hugs and Happy New Year to you and yours!
Mylissa Stout said…
Jennie....Congratulations on your win!!!!!I love the vintage feel of your tag and the message for the coming new year...It is Lovely...and my next favorite part is the flower with all that delicious ribbon flowing out from behind!!! Beautifully done!!!! XOXO