One Page Tag Book for Eileen Hull Designs (Chapter 2)

 Welcome to Eileen Hull's Chapter 2 Release Party! Today Eileen's teams are sharing Folio Journal accessory dies, the Waterfall, Tags and Book Binding dies (and the adorable Bigz Camper Van). There is no need to limit these dies for books, you can use them for so many different elements in different size journals, cards and layouts. 


I love creating little books from a single sheet of 12 x 12 paper, in fact it was what drew me to scrapbooking all those years ago. So what better way than to share Eileen's new tag dies than to make a small folded tag book which can stand alone or which you can add to a journal or notebook.

Check out all the different ways to use these dies on our Blog Hop. Click through and leave a comment on each of the designers' posts and be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate in Eileen's Etsy Shop. 

You can start the blog hop here:

Eileen Hull Designs
Julia Aston
Madeline Arendt
Jennie Atkinson
Karen Bearse
Susie Bentz
Sarah Lizzie Dodd
Sue Eldred
Maggi Harding
Lisa Hoel
Jenny Marples
Elizabeth Robinson
Tonya Trantham
Mitsyana Wright
Cheryl Waters

Join us on Facebook Live and YouTube Live for an up close and personal look at the team's projects ..... and their craft rooms! Eileen will also demo how to use the dies during the show. I really hope you can join us for this fun event. 

So here are a few more details of my tag book along with a YouTube tutorial.


Using just a few simple folds and cuts it is easy to create lots of places for tags and ephemera.


The little book opens out with even more pockets and tags ......


.... and including enough room for photographs.


My parents when they were "courting" went everywhere by bus and their photograph albums are full of bus tickets. So I tried to create something similar using Tim Holtz photographs and stamped tickets.


These flowers came with the papers (49th Market) and were just perfect without adding too much bulk.

Either watch the tutorial video here or click on the YouTube link.



These little books either stand alone, or can be added to a journal. This is a Pocket Notebook I made for my friend Elizabeth and I added a little tag book to the back cover. I made it slightly longer in length to accommodate some larger tags.

Do join me later in the month when I will have another tutorial for a one sheet tag book which will fit inside the new Folio die.

As always thank you for joining me today.

Jennie x





Comments

eileen hull said…
Wow Jennie- your videos are so professional- I got the chills watching this one! And the folder is so pretty! Perfect size for the tags- love your pretty vintage style <3 Thanks for sharing your talents and making these dies look great!
Anonymous said…
Soooooo lovely! This project is darling!!! Thanks for sharing.
I am definitely going to have to try this! love the story about your parents and bus tickets - family history is so sweet!
This is so beautiful Jennie x
Rosemary said…
Beautiful. So creative.
Leigh Ann said…
Love this! Perfect for the photos from the pocket printers. Will give it a try for my kids with pics of their grandparents
jane stillman said…
So love your project especially as it is personal to you. Pretty papers etc. Off to watch the You Tube video - thanks for sharing
🥰 love it, need those dies x
MadeByMeghanK said…
OMG! I LOVE this! The vintage papers and photos! WOW!
Sharon Betts said…
Love the way you've used the dies. The tag book is adorable. Beautiful papers. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.
Ladybug Dreams said…
Oh I love this! I have been seeing a lot of posts on youtube with these one page ideas! Going to try yours soon, maybe in the book I'm working on! Thanks for sharing! BrendaTowsley
Carolyn1217 said…
Fabulous tags, thanks for including the video.
Candy said…
Love, love this. Thank you so much. Beautiful.
Katie said…
So nice to see the close up photos after watching your amazing video yesterday. The one sheet tag books are amazing, and I’m looking forward to the one to fit the folio. Thank you!
Bibbi said…
Love the little booklet with all the pockets and tags!
Johanna said…
Thank you for the video to make the tag book. I am definately going to make one of these!
Julia Aston said…
This looks rather easy to make when you show just how you did it Jennie! And it looks so beautifully complicated all put together! what lovely papers and ephemera you used in your lovely signature colors! xx
Deby said…
ohh, I just love this, I want to make one! Thanks for the inspiration
Unknown said…
Absolutely stunning Jennie...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us!
Linda Zombori
Always inspirational and inventive Jennie, and great instructions to follow, and ALWAYS lovely!
Helen Lewis said…
Jennie this is gorgeous! Very adaptable and useful too. Thank you so much!
Loricamper063 said…
Beautiful tag book!
Oh Jennie I love this it’s so inspirational! So different yet practical! And pretty thank you!
Oh Jennie I love this it’s so inspirational! So different yet practical! And pretty thank you!
Dakota said…
Wow! love your little folders. Thanks for the video
Brilliant, Jennie! ❤
bf said…
so many pretty and useful elements!
LJMILLER said…
Love love the fold over booklet idea....
Karen Gartland said…
So a versatile project for journals and loved the video explanation thank you x
Wow Jennie! I saw your lovely Jacket and your one card wonder project today on live release party! I'll be trying this technique to use with Eileen's book dies! TFS tutorial!
Deborah said…
Jennie, your tag booklet and family photos are so sweet and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful project! I love the pockets and tags and the lovely papers you used!
Cheryl said…
Love your vintage style 😊
Mitsyana said…
Wow, Jennie!! That little book hides a BIG surprise!! I'm simply amazed by all the tucks and folds and treasures hidden within!! This. Is. Brilliant!!❤❤❤
Tammy said…
WOW! I love your little tag booklet! What a fun addition to a larger journal! It is absolutely beautiful!
Tammy said…
This is so beautiful! What a wonderful addition to a pocket in the bigger book! I love this!
ElizabethR said…
Absolutely beautiful Jennie. I love the books within a book idea. Hope the weathers perked up a little for you x
ginag said…
Your vintage work always captures my heart, Jeannie! Thanks to your inspiration I can't wait to create with your ideas in mind. A+++++♥️
Thank You so much for sharing your awesome projects. Loved the video and can't wait to see the next one. It looks fun. Have a great weekend
Jenny Marples said…
Teaming the beautiful decorative paper with your fantastic tag book design has made for such a special project Jennie. Thank you for sharing the tutorial for this as it makes such a wonderful addition to include in so many of the notebooks. Your folio looks wonderful too and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it soon xx
Linda Zombori said…
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us!!!
Sue D said…
I like your vintage book of tags.
Nelliespinoza said…
Thank you for the YouTube video! I love your colors, designs, finished product. They are really beautiful!