Congratulations to Country View Challenges : Challenge #100

I am delighted to be revisiting a project I made back in 2013 for Country View Challenges on the occasion of their 100th Challenge.

I have blown off the dust and photographed it again and I still love that I made this so way back! It was for the third challenge and although I was appearing as Guest Designer (having been a Top 3 for Challenge #2), two weeks later  I was invited onto the Design Team. 

I have so many happy memories of being on the team and stayed until February 2017 creating for both the challenge blog and the shop blog.

The shadow box was made from scratch (I had no dies to make boxes then!) and is a bit of a flash back to some of my favourite techniques then ...... and now!

Tim Holtz Wrinkle Free Distress Technique and my favourite stamp of the time!

My own handmade flowers.


And textiles: scrim, muslin and paper string.

And here is the link to the original post:


My photography has also improved!

Thank you Susan for the opportunity to be part of the celebrations and here's to the next #100 !

Jennie x

Comments