Birds, Nests and Eggs for Eileen Hull Designs

 Hello and welcome to our May theme at Eileen Hull Designs which is.....

birds, nests and eggs. 

I had great fun creating this little spring bird box using Eileen's new Shadow Box Thinlits and some fabulous PaperArtsy stamps by Gwen Lafleur and Scrapcosy.


I created the wood effect by using PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic paint and a woodgrain stamp before cutting and making up the shadow box.


I love being able to decorate the inside and outside of the box ..... just a super depth to create these two layers.

I have a new video on my YouTube channel showing how it all came together. Speeded up as usual, but I hope it gives you some ideas.


As always thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Jennie x

Dies used:

Sizzix/Eileen Hull Shadow Box Thinlits #665939


Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
Love it Jennie!! =)