Travel Memories Book Box for Eileen Hull Designs

Hello and welcome ! 

Today I am sharing a post for Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team and we are turning our thoughts not just to holidays but Holiday Memories.

I am a great collector of tickets and small ephemera when I am on holiday - some make it to the holiday journal but many are stashed in a box in the craft room. So this theme was a great opportunity to make something to store them in.

I have used Eileen's Book Box die to create a holiday themed box using some fabulous Stamperia papers (Voyages Fantastique).

And inside I created a little collection of folders where I can store the ephemera for the different holidays I have been on with Cath and Bev my two friends from school. 

I have put together a speeded up video of how I made the box and from 1:30 minutes in you can find the instructions for the folders including the cutting measurements. I used one 12 x 12 piece to cut two full size folders and then made two smaller ones from the leftovers.

As usual there will be fabulous array of talent and creativity from the Inspiration Team through the month which you can see if you hop on over to Eileen Hull Designs for the weekly post (Wednesdays).

Thank you for joining me today and hopefully many of us will be making holiday memories through this month of July!

Jennie x

Dies used:

Sizzix/Eileen Hull XL Scoreboard : Book Box #665873







 




Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
Love this Jennie!!
eileen hull said…
Super duper amazing. This is such a great tutorial and love the walk through video <3 You found the perfect paper!