Chapter 3 Release for Eileen Hull Designs : Vintage Box and Book

 

Hello and welcome to this tutorial post for one of my samples made for Eileen Hulls Chapter 3 Release last week. I absolutely adore Book Boxes and so another one in this current release will I am sure become another favourite. 

I have used the Skinny Mini Book Box Die to create this Vintage Memories Keepsake Box. I experimented with some 12 x 12 paper and found that when folded into a 6 x 3 book it fits the box perfectly.


I have used a combination of papers and paint to create my box. I have used some wonderful vintage papers from Itd. Collection (Secrets of the Old Diary and Old Journal) on the covers and the folded book, along with PaperArtsy Fresco Paint Vintage Lace on the inside.


As usual I have a speeded up Video Tutorial on my YouTube channel which also shows how I folded the 12 x 12 paper to make the booklet.


As always thank you for joining me and I hope this gives you some ideas for using this book box which was designed by Eileen to hold occasion cards but as is the case with all her designs they are so versatile.


Jennie x

Die used:
Sizzix/Eileen Hull ScoreBoards XL Die
Skinny Mini Book Box #665982


Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
fabulous Jennie!! =)