Love Journalling for Eileen Hull Designs

 

Our theme this month for Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team is Love Journaling and creating again with her wonderful Chapter 1 release in January.


I decided to concentrate on the Thinlits Library Pocket, ATC Card and Tabs die set and created this small wallet so that the Library Pocket sits snugly inside.


I have also use 49&Market 8 x 6 papers, again a perfect size for creating small wallet style mini journals like this. My journal is ready for me to add photographs of my flowers in the garden this summer as I do like to keep a yearly record of some of the flowering beauties!


I have also used the tabs in the die set to good use as well .....not just for tag pulls but also as a little decorative tag on the front of the book.


I have a video tutorial for the making of the book with a talking section explaining how I cut and joined the individual pages to create the book. Click the link here or watch it on my YouTube Channel. (And perhaps consider subscribing to my channel as I am working on a number of journals at the moment with video tutorials or walk throughs.)

I hope it inspires you to have a go!



As always thank you for joining me and happy crafting.

Jennie x

Dies used:
Eileen Hull/Sizzix Thinlits Library Pocket ATC Card and Tabs (#666151)


Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
Great idea Jennie and you've made such a beautiful little album. =)
Unknown said…
Hi Jennie. I’m just making a second little book. I did something wrong with the first one, but managed to turn it into a birthday card. The second one is going much better and I’m just going to finish the cover today. Thank for sharing this tutorial, I just love your creations. Linda (from Canada).