Pockets and Tags for Eileen Hull Designs

 Hello and welcome from a very snowy Shetland! 

We are experiencing quite a wintry blast from the north - it is very pretty with all the snow, which has drifted to about a foot in places, but I am just thankful I am not having to go anywhere!

This month Eileen's teams are creating with Pockets and Tags using some of the new Chapter 1 Release dies along with some older ones. I decided to create this little Tag Book which can either stand alone, or can be adhered into a larger journal (it fits the Frame Pocket Journal #666152 well) or will sit inside the Skinny Mini Book Box #665982 perfectly

I recently bought a lovely pack of papers from the Natural History Museum which uses old papers from the Museum Archives and these particular ones were based on some papers relating to Captain Cook! 


After making a base cover I have used pockets and tags to create little fold outs and tuck spots. The tags were made using the tag dies from Eileen's Card, Waterfall and Tags set #665154 with additional pockets and tags from the Chapter 1 Release Library Pocket, ATC Card and Tabs #666151.


I hope you enjoy this short video tutorial (speeded up as usual!) which shows how it all came together along with all the measurements for the outside base cover.


And if you need any more inspiration hop on over to Eileen's blog as the team have some amazing creative makes which I am sure everyone will enjoy, with more coming over the next month.


As always thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Jennie x



Comments