Eileen Hull/Sizzix Chapter 3 Release : Linen Covered Journal Tutorial

 
Hello ! and welcome to my second video tutorial this month using the recent Chapter 3 release from Eileen Hull.


For this tutorial I am sharing a linen covered journal using the Field Notes and Specimen Card Die. I was using some gorgeous papers from P13 but didn't have many of them, so I have shared in the video how I have cut the papers into book inserts using the papers as frugally as possible!

I hope you enjoy the video and that it gives you some ideas for this fabulous die!

As always, thank you for joining me.

Jennie x


Dies used:

Eileen Hull, Sizzix Field Notes & Specimen Card #666475





Comments

Chelsea said…
I’ve been looking for a video on how to attach the pages to the specimen journal!!!!! Thank you for this comprehensive and informative video.