Gratitude Hanger for Eileen Hull Designs



 Hello and Welcome on this lovely Autumn day. 

We have had some amazing Summer weather here in Shetland this year and this has gone through to Autumn with some lovely crisp mornings, haze on the Loch and very little wind.

Celebrating the wonderful colours of Autumn is always popular and so Eileen's teams are this month creating around the theme of Autumn. 


I have used the Field Notes and Specimen Card die to create this banner using some lovely papers and flowers from 49&Market, along with the lovely Autumn quote from Alison Bombers Autumn Edition (PaperArtsy EAB04)


The papers were a little too small for the die but I managed to cut them creatively! All is explained in my YouTube tutorial. I hope it inspires you to have a go!

As always thank you for joining me!
Jennie 

Die used:

Eileen Hull/Sizzix Scoreboards XL 

Field Notes & Specimen Card #666475

Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
beautiful Jennie!