Comfort & Joy for Eileen Hull Designs - Christmas Recipe Book using Digital Prints


Hello and welcome to our month of Comfort and Joy. 


Traditionally Eileen's teams create a Comfort and Joy project for our Fan Club Members and this year we have added the theme of Recipes into the mix. It might be a recipe for something to cook, a recipe for creating a project, or as I have done in my project, used Digital Print Recipe Cards to create a Christmas Recipe Book.


I have used Eileen's Frame Pocket Journal as the base of my book, just using two covers which I have covered in a lovely bright red linen fabric.



Inside the book is decorated with Digital Papers I sourced on Etsy (My Porch Prints and Pink Monarch Prints). 


They are lovely to work with and I was able to find recipe cards and little envelopes and tags as well as some gorgeous background papers.

All the details and a tutorial for making the Recipe Book are HERE on my YouTube channel.



Do check out the Eileen Hull Fan Club page on Facebook (or join us if you are not a member) and see what else the teams are showing this month. There will be loads of inspiration for some great Christmas creative ideas - in fact ideas are being posted every day!

Thank you for joining me!
Jennie





Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
So pretty Jennie!