Eileen Hull Designs - 2023 Three Favourite Projects

 It's that time of the year when we look back over the projects made and choose our three favourites ..... it is just so difficult to choose just three!

After a lot of deliberation here they are!

First up is this little box and book made in September for our Box Bonanza month. I have used the Post Box Die and Mixed Media Products and you can find all the details HERE  in my blog post or go directly to my YouTube channel for the tutorial. It is very cute!



I have made a number of lapbook style journals this year and this was my first. 


I used Eileen Hull's Full Size Journal Die for the covers which made for a lovely chunky journal which houses many Tim Holtz bits and pieces. The Video on my YouTube Channel is a walk through but there is a short tutorial at the end of the video to show how I used the Full Size Journal Covers to create the journal.

And finally ... taking the lap book ideas a step further, I used Eileen's Chapter 3 Field Notes and Specimen Card Die to create this wonderful journal full of envelopes and tuck spots.



You can view the tutorial here on my YouTube Channel:


It has certainly been an exciting year being part of Eileen's Inspiration Team and I know we are going to have as much fun next year!

Happy Crafting!
Jennie






Comments

Sandy Gaddis said…
Beautiful book/journal. Great techniques to attach covers.