Notebook Die Revisit for Eileen Hull Designs

Hello and Welcome!

This month sees the re-launch of some of Eileen's older dies, one of which is the Notebook Die. This has been one of my favourite book dies for many years and so I am delighted to see it being relaunched. 

For my project this month for the Inspiration Team I have revisited a project I made a few years ago and have remade it in some fabulous 49&Market papers and some of Eileen's newer dies. 

If you love tabs, flaps and envelopes then this is a Folio for you!




You can catch a walkthrough video of the book here on my YouTube channel:

And here is the link to the original YouTube video for the tutorial on how the Folio was created.


I hope this gives you some ideas of how you can use this fabulous die to create something quite different. 
As always thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Jennie x








Comments