Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Wings .......


Following a prompt on Catherine's ATC course, I made a set of butterfly ATCs over the Christmas holiday and finally I've got them finished.  Using watercolours and pearl perfect pearls, I finally got the colour I was looking for.  They are a bit more uniform in real life - I think the camera has caught the light poorly on the left hand side wings. 



The Artistic Stamper Design Team Blog's challenge this month is Things with Wings, so I thought I would enter these ATCs.  Click the link here if you want to see what everyone has been entering, or indeed enter yourself!

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog

4 comments:

craftytrog said...

These are beautiful works of art Jennie! Thanks for joining in with the ASCT challenge xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, these are truly beautiful Jennie - thanks for playing at the AS CT challenge x

Netty said...

Beautiful ATCs Jennie. Annette x

Minxy said...

Absolutely stunning, and i love that you did both half's of the butterfly too, Thanks for joining in with the ASCT Challenge x