GC86 : Spicy Supply Challenge : Coffee Filters!


Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply Challenge this month is Coffee Filters, so I am entering this mini-book I made back in the summer from (triangular) coffee filters.  I have had a mind to make one for a long time as I just love the shape of the filters.   The book contains "musings" about myself and my husband - all just added as the mood took me and using scraps of this and that.  It was a lot of fun actually!

Not shown in the photos are some lovely filter shaped tags which contain the story for each page.


If you want to see other creations for this challenge click on the link here:

Coffee Filter Challenge
................... but grab a cup of coffee first!

Comments

Netty said…
Oh wow your book is stunning Jennie. Annette x
wwilloww said…
I LOVE your album and your life!! If that is the Mrs. Muir in your header, it is gorgeous!! I envy your lifestyle but not the work involved LOL.. I know how difficult sailing can be, give me a nice big motor any day!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful album!!!
SmilynStef said…
What a fabulous way to capture memories ... and I love the shape of the coffee filter pages ... thanks for joining the Spicy Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.
penny4thoughts said…
Terrific book Jennie! Mini books are my favorites- and I especially like this one's shape. Thanks for playing with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)
trisha too said…
Fabulous book, Jennie! I've been making mini books lately--I have to say, it's kind of addictive!

:)