Another 3D piece! I am really loving these!
The base is an old CD, which didn't colour very well with alcohol inks, so I covered it with paper and used a gold pen around the edge. I used another of my East of India ribbon spools and the Tim Holtz Dress Form die.
I made all the flowers this time, apart from the little pink ones on the dress and label. (I am still working on recreating these!).
I also fancied having a go at "flying" butterflies - I've got a bit to learn about this yet (my acetate was a bit thick!) but watch this space!
The whole project was made from one piece of Pion Design paper and I've still got some nice patterned pieces left for a journal page. So a very economical project which kept me busy again on a very wet and windy Sunday.
Thanks again for looking.
PS I have just taken these photographs in the garden - time 22:10! These lovely long summer evenings are fabulous.