Christmas Presents

I made this hanging for my great friend Marion for Christmas to hang in her sewing room.  (We always make something for each other every year and she knitted me a beautiful scarf wrap which is gorgeous). The hanging is very Wendy Vechi!  I now seem to be going from tags to hangings and I can't wait to make some more!


I also made Marion this CD holder to store a hard copies of her holiday pictures.  It is based on the idea in last month's Craft Stamper.

I also made my two Aunts a needlecase (again based on a project in a recent Craft Stamper).  The photographs are not particularly great, but I enjoyed stamping on the canvas inside and was VERY pleased with the fabric flower (muslin and calico - all cut with the Tattered Florals Die).  I think I will be making some more of these.


Comments