I don't play games ...................



A short post to share a journal page I made today for the Rebel Stampers Journal Challenge which this month is "games". 

I do not play games ..... 

I do not do strategy  ........

..... and when my boys were only 7 years old they could beat me easily at Cluedo with "Muuuuummm - he couldn't possibly have done it!" 

I am loving my Kate Crane DVD (No. 2) which my husband very kindly got me for my birthday - and I might add after a GREAT many hints. 

So thank you Kate for some great ideas!  I am re-discovering rub-ons and some old background stamps.



Comments

...gorgeous page Jennie, loVe your layers & texture, the blue is just delicious & looks great against the soft brown hues, super stamping and your image choice is delightful, a beautiful thoughtout piece...Melxx :)
Have I missed your birthday Jennie?
chrissie said…
An amusing page-well it shouldn't be funny but it made me smile. Wonderful colours and stamping

I can identify with the Cluedo incident as the same used to happen to me lol

Love Chrissie xx