Sizzix/Eileen Hull Chapter 1 Release : Mini Book

 Hello again and welcome to this second Chapter 1 Release post.


This little book has been made using the new Sizzix XL Scoreboard Phone Stand Die #665872. Yes ... the phone stand! The cuts were lying on the table and I just thought they went together so well as a small book and ..... I was off!


Again I have used Gel Press prints for my pages and decoration. However this time they were created with Tim Holtz Distress Paints and two of his embossing folders which were fabulous for creating whispy and ethereal backgrounds.


The "hinges" which allow the phone stand to stand back made a great piano style book hinge which allows the book to open. 


I kept the pages inside quite neat but they do need a little help from an elasticated tag to keep them closed.

I have used many of my favourite Tim Holtz stamps, embellishments and rub ons to decorate the book along with some great affirmations quotes.









I will have a video tutorial later in the month showing how the papers were created and photo details of how the book came together.  So do join me then!

Until then enjoy the Blog Hop and this fun release day!
Hop on over to Eileen Hull Designs and you will find links to all the teams members who are taking part in the Blog Hop and some amazing inspirational makes.

If you want to catch my earlier post showing the Book/Box Release then click the link HERE.


As always thank you for joining me.

Jennie x



Die used:



Comments

You came up with a clever way to use the phone stand! Enjoyed seeing your pages during live show. I can't wait to get my die, its hard to pick a favorite of these dies, I like them all.
Linda Zombori said…
I love how you think outside the box❣️❣️❣️ Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents and the inspiration 💜